Programming Helper Update June 19,2018
08-02-2016, 02:07 AM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2018 10:32 PM by BERNARD MICHAUD.)
Programming Helper Update June 19,2018
The catalog file has been updated to reflect the latest HP Prime Update (13441)

The file can act as a drop down Menu when you ope it in the CK containing the entire list of hp prime commands you get from pressing the Tool Box button. I find it very helpful when programming since I can Cut & Paste the commands in my own new program and all commands begin and end with a Space separator now.

BM

Attached File(s)
.hpprgm  Prgm_Help.hpprgm (Size: 5 KB / Downloads: 53)
.hpprgm  CAS_COM.hpprgm (Size: 4.75 KB / Downloads: 36)
.hpprgm  Math.hpprgm (Size: 4.14 KB / Downloads: 49)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2016, 04:27 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2016 04:47 PM by compsystems.)
RE: Programming Helper Update Aug 2
thank you very much

Hello How I can send these files to the simulator,? because I do not have a real calculator, the "HP Connectivity Kit", have not an option to read files

One option may be to place the source code for each of them in this post
08-04-2016, 01:30 AM
I don't use a simulator but if you do the connectivity kit should have created a file called Content.
This corresponds to the BLUE icon in the Con. Kit under Edit. The icon under 'File' opens the calculators you have connected to your PC. In your case the Simulator. Click on those two icons to open them. Now you have two menus in your C.Kit. Content and Calculators. In the calculator window, click on the > Simulator then click on >Programs. Leave all this open and download the 4 files from the post. Drag the files into the Content Dir. follow this path. Libraries>Documents>HP Connectivity Kit>Content. Place each files in this Content folder. Go back to the Con.Kit. Look in the content window and the files should be there. Drag them in the 'Programs' in the Calculators window. From there you can open the files which will appear in the Editor as a very long list. As you create your program, you can Cut and Paste any of the items into your program and when you save your programs your program will be transferred to your Simulator.

Good Luck
08-05-2016, 02:26 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2016 02:27 AM by compsystems.)
ok, I put the files in the folder C:\Users\<user name>\OneDrive\Documentos\HP Connectivity Kit\Content\, but do not appear in the submenu HP-Prime/Programs, not understand the next step

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

08-05-2016, 06:09 PM
Drop the file onto the calculator in the tree. You don't have to put it in "content" first. It works either way.

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)