PIC Code for Teenix emulators
09-16-2016, 09:37 AM
PIC Code for Teenix emulators
Hi all,

Not sure if anyone is a PIC chip experimenter but I have published the source code for the emulators for those that might be interested. It works in conjunction with the PC emulator which is available in the same download.

The PIC is a 16F1519 and will emulate the following calculators,

HP21, HP22, HP25, HP27, HP29C, HP31E, HP32E, HP33E, HP37E, HP35, HP45, HP55, HP65, HP67, HP70, HP80

http://www.teenix.org

cheers

Tony
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-16-2016, 11:09 AM
RE: PIC Code for Teenix emulators
(09-16-2016 09:37 AM)teenix Wrote:  Hi all,

Not sure if anyone is a PIC chip experimenter but I have published the source code for the emulators for those that might be interested. It works in conjunction with the PC emulator which is available in the same download.

The PIC is a 16F1519 and will emulate the following calculators,

HP21, HP22, HP25, HP27, HP29C, HP31E, HP32E, HP33E, HP37E, HP35, HP45, HP55, HP65, HP67, HP70, HP80

http://www.teenix.org

cheers

Tony

Thanks for that Tony,
I'll have a look at that now.

Btw, have you emailed anything in the last two weeks? I don't have access to my kostal email address while I am away during September.
But I might find some time to work on our display data transfer. So it would be good to know if you have made a start on that.

Cheers,
Harald
09-16-2016, 10:37 PM
(09-16-2016 11:09 AM)Harald Wrote:  Thanks for that Tony,

Btw, have you emailed anything in the last two weeks? I don't have access to my kostal email address while I am away during September.
But I might find some time to work on our display data transfer. So it would be good to know if you have made a start on that.

Cheers,
Harald

Hi Harald,

I've been working on replacing my old flight school management software which is proving to be a larger task that I thought. So along with normal work commitments, I haven't had much time to do anything else.

I'll send the HP35 5x8 keyboard modified source code to your address soon. Its a bit messy though :-)

cheers

Tony
09-17-2016, 10:00 AM
(09-16-2016 09:37 AM)teenix Wrote:  Not sure if anyone is a PIC chip experimenter but I have published the source code for the emulators for those that might be interested. It works in conjunction with the PC emulator which is available in the same download.

Wow! I didn't expect that you made it in pure assembler code. That is nowadays a very special ability. My respect and hats off.

Bernhard

That's one small step for a man - one giant leap for mankind.
09-17-2016, 11:04 AM
(09-17-2016 10:00 AM)PANAMATIK Wrote:  Wow! I didn't expect that you made it in pure assembler code. That is nowadays a very special ability. My respect and hats off.

Bernhard

C is too cryptic for me, Pascal is easy and assembler is ok but hard to fault find on these types of projects.

cheers

Tony
09-18-2016, 09:15 PM
(09-16-2016 10:37 PM)teenix Wrote:  
(09-16-2016 11:09 AM)Harald Wrote:  Thanks for that Tony,

Cheers,
Harald

Hi Harald,

I've been working on replacing my old flight school management software which is proving to be a larger task that I thought. So along with normal work commitments, I haven't had much time to do anything else.

I'll send the HP35 5x8 keyboard modified source code to your address soon. Its a bit messy though :-)

cheers

Tony

Hi Tony,

I didn't mean to rush you. I am very grateful you are doing this at all!
I doubt I'd be able to write anything that large in assembler. Very impressive!

Cheers,
Harald
09-19-2016, 07:18 AM
(09-18-2016 09:15 PM)Harald Wrote:  Hi Tony,

I didn't mean to rush you. I am very grateful you are doing this at all!
I doubt I'd be able to write anything that large in assembler. Very impressive!

Cheers,
Harald

Not a problem at all :-)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)