Allschwil pre-meeting gathering
10-20-2016, 07:58 PM
RE: Allschwil pre-meeting gathering
(10-20-2016 01:48 AM)HP-Collection Wrote:  Yes, I will be at ZicZac at 20h. You can easily reach the restaurant by Tram #6, Station "Morgartenring". Coordinates are as described N 47° 33.435 E 7° 33.830
Anyone else there at 20h? I will bring "work to do" for Sylvain.

Sylvain and I will meet at zic zac at 19h-19h30 for a drink, before the dinner with Matthias. You are welcome to join us!

See you soon!

J-F
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2016, 09:20 PM
(10-20-2016 07:58 PM)J-F Garnier Wrote:  
(10-20-2016 01:48 AM)HP-Collection Wrote:  Yes, I will be at ZicZac at 20h. You can easily reach the restaurant by Tram #6, Station "Morgartenring". Coordinates are as described N 47° 33.435 E 7° 33.830
Anyone else there at 20h? I will bring "work to do" for Sylvain.

Sylvain and I will meet at zic zac at 19h-19h30 for a drink, before the dinner with Matthias. You are welcome to join us!

See you soon!

J-F

I'll try to be there also at that time.

Günter
Find all posts by this user
10-20-2016, 09:28 PM
(10-20-2016 01:24 AM)Sylvain Cote Wrote:  My train will arrive at Basel at 9h30 Friday, then I will go to the hotel and ask them to keep my bags until the 14h00 check-in.
Then, I will visit the town a little bit, go back to the hotel at 14h00 for the official check-in, after that, I am free all day.
If you want to reach me, I have an international phone plan, so my phone will be on when I touch down at Zurich at 6h20.

(10-18-2016 08:19 PM)J-F Garnier Wrote:  Do we agree to meet at zic zag on Friday evening?

If I understood correctly, we meet at zic zag at 20h00 Friday evening.

Sylvain

Sylvain Côté
Email: pc.sylvain.cote@gmail.com
Mobile: 1-514-458-9040 (voice & sms)

I'll try to be at your hotel at 18:45 to join your and Jean Francois' company to go to the ZIC ZAC. Perhaps I'll leave a note at the front desk of your hotel.

Günter
10-21-2016, 08:31 AM
Arrived safely at Basel, my hotel room (108) was already ready.
I totally forgot to bring my AC European plugs for my MacBook Pro, if someone could bring a spare to the meeting that would be nice.
Mobile phone is in roaming mode with voice and sms active.
See you later ...
Sylvain
10-21-2016, 10:08 PM
(10-21-2016 08:31 AM)Sylvain Cote Wrote:  Arrived safely at Basel, my hotel room (108) was already ready.
I totally forgot to bring my AC European plugs for my MacBook Pro, if someone could bring a spare to the meeting that would be nice.
Mobile phone is in roaming mode with voice and sms active.
See you later ...
Sylvain

I will bring somme cables for the Power supplies and somme 5v USB PS.

see you
Hans-Peter
10-21-2016, 10:46 PM
A short Summery from ZicZac pre-meeting group:

When I arrived I came across a group of partially known faces: Jean-Francois Garnier, Sylvain Côté, Günter Schink, Horst Hoffmann and Geir Isene.The gentlemen have already spent their time on the menu. After the arrival of Bernhard Emese, the correct pronunciation of some guests' names was explained. Afterwards, certain persons (who should not be described more precise here) would have been able to work on my two souvenirs, if only the necessary material had not remained in the hotel Wink . So it remained with astonished looks and some strokes on my HP-44A (ok, not working) and the HP-71A (working).
Afterwards, our conversations were about different hardware modifications, a preview of tomorrow's day and possible reasons why some people should not settle their bill with an VISA card Wink.
It was a successful start into the anticipated weekend. I am looking forward to tomorrow's meeting to welcome the other participants. Sleep well and dream not only of old times.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)