HP Prime Spreadsheet Question
02-18-2014, 04:34 AM
HP Prime Spreadsheet Question
I am making a program derived from Spreedsheet, that will store data in the Spreadsheet. I would like to have an option to clear the spreadsheet but I cant find the command to do that. Is there a command to clear/reset the cells of the spreadsheet?

Thanks

Doug
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 05:49 AM
RE: HP Prime Spreadsheet Question
I found away to do it by using A1:B1000:="";
02-18-2014, 11:19 PM
From the Apps main menu, select Spreadsheet using the cursor (so that App icons are still visible with the Spreadsheet selected) then tap on the Reset menu key; this will reset the Spreadsheet (or any selected App) back to default settings and erase all data in that App.

--Bob Prosperi
02-19-2014, 12:15 AM
Shift+Esc works too

My website: erwin.ried.cl
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-19-2014, 01:41 AM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2014 04:19 AM by Dougggg.)
Thanks I actually just wanted to clear 2 columns, and found a good way to do it, the A1:B800:="" made for a big app a better way ended up being A1:B800:={{}} worked, I guess each column is a list
02-19-2014, 02:39 AM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2014 02:40 AM by josephec.)
(02-18-2014 04:34 AM)Dougggg Wrote:  I am making a program derived from Spreedsheet, that will store data in the Spreadsheet. I would like to have an option to clear the spreadsheet but I cant find the command to do that. Is there a command to clear/reset the cells of the spreadsheet?

Thanks

Doug

Dear All,

Inside a program you can use this syntax:

In ROM 5106:
Spreadsheet.Cell(0,0,-1):=Spreadsheet.AA1000;
(You can use it from command line too)

BUT in ROM 5447 it DOESN´T WORK,
then I asked to Cyrille and no response,... I have a large program with many methods that mix all results in the spreadsheet ... or the user need to ERASE IT BEFORE RUNNING THE PROG.

PLEASE CYRILLE What is the new SYNTAX ??

best regards!!
joseph

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)