Flashing HP20B
11-12-2016, 05:07 PM
Flashing HP20B
Hi,
Would somebody like to help me flashing an HP20B to WP34s. I live in Germany, but sending it to USA would not be that expensive. Thank you.
Und falls jemand in Deutschland helfen könnte, wäre natürlich auch prima. Ich habe es mit dem Arduino einfach nicht geschafft.

Gruß
Matthias
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2016, 10:55 PM
RE: Flashing HP20B
(11-12-2016 05:07 PM)Matthias DD. Wrote:  Hi,
Would somebody like to help me flashing an HP20B to WP34s. I live in Germany, but sending it to USA would not be that expensive. Thank you.
Und falls jemand in Deutschland helfen könnte, wäre natürlich auch prima. Ich habe es mit dem Arduino einfach nicht geschafft.

Gruß
Matthias

Hi Matthias,
PM me and I'll mail you my address. I can flash the calculator for you.
Cheers,
Harald
11-13-2016, 06:24 AM
Thank you Harald,
Somebody from Germany would flash it for me.
But have just a problem with the display. See pic.
What do you mean, is it serious?

Bye
Matthias

11-13-2016, 12:52 PM
and what about 10bII+? - RE: Flashing HP20B
Little OFF, but: it is possible to install stopwatch crystal + firmware upgrade on 10BII+?
For example with keystrokes [LS]+[RS] change to stopwatch mode and back and the split times are stored into registers from R00 to R19 as FILO stack structure.

Any comment on possibility?!

Thanks!
Csaba
11-13-2016, 01:10 PM
(11-13-2016 06:24 AM)Matthias DD. Wrote:  But have just a problem with the display. See pic.
What do you mean, is it serious?

Bye
Matthias

Hi Matthias,
That looks strange. I am not sure what happened there. It is best to try and flash the calculator again and see if it works ok.
11-14-2016, 10:21 AM
I could help from germany if still needed. The display is probably leaking a little, which might be due to age (uncommon) or physical stress - it might go away in a while, or it might also stay. in some cases, the leak will get bigger. i would not bother as long as it does not disturb you. if it really is a leak (or "bleed"), it cannot be repaired.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)