Base Conversions for label addressing HPs (decimal values)
04-18-2017, 06:45 PM
Base Conversions for label addressing HPs (decimal values)
Hi there. In the SR-56 (yes, TI, forgive me) application book there is a program for base conversions which also converts values with decimals (i.e. E2.5C). Rather than exercise poor netiquette and reply to the Base Conversion topic from a couple years ago in the HP-67 forum, I thought to address my inquiry in a new post. So, is there a base conversion program similar to the SR-56 program I mentioned above?

Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2017, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2017 07:05 PM by Han.)
RE: Base Conversions for label addressing HPs (decimal values)
(04-18-2017 06:45 PM)Matt Agajanian Wrote:  Hi there. In the SR-56 (yes, TI, forgive me) application book there is a program for base conversions which also converts values with decimals (i.e. E2.5C). Rather than exercise poor netiquette and reply to the Base Conversion topic from a couple years ago in the HP-67 forum, I thought to address my inquiry in a new post. So, is there a base conversion program similar to the SR-56 program I mentioned above?

Thank you.

You may find this post relevant: http://hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-7585-post-67381.html (not a program, but the ideas in this post should be enough for you to write your own routine)

Graph 3D | QPI | SolveSys
04-20-2017, 03:44 AM
RE: Base Conversions for label addressing HPs (decimal values)
Looks like a good starting point. Thanks.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)