RPL emulator for the prime
05-20-2017, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2017 09:46 PM by ji3m.)
RPL emulator for the prime
Please see later post fr updated version

I did some intensive work last year to create an rpl/rpn mode for the prime. With recent prime updates some errors occurred which I have fixed.
Its just an experiment but performs as well or better than go49g on my phone. There are two files which need to be sideloaded to the prime with a good text editor.
The file rplinfo.txt is the documentation as it exists.

I work with android Prime only for now on my
Galaxy Tab Pro/Note 2
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2017, 07:11 AM
RE: RPL emulator for the prime
Kudos!

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
05-22-2017, 05:27 AM
impressive!!!!

Although I work for the HP calculator group, the views and opinions I post here are my own. I do not speak for HP.
05-24-2017, 10:03 AM
(05-20-2017 09:04 PM)ji3m Wrote:  I did some intensive work last year to create an rpl/rpn mode for the prime. With recent prime updates some errors occurred which I have fixed.
Its just an experiment but performs as well or better than go49g on my phone. There are two files which need to be sideloaded to the prime with a good text editor.

I'm probably missing something basic but how do I enter the PI character? Shift-3 doesn't seem to work.

Tom L

Tom L
Cui bono?
05-24-2017, 02:24 PM
(05-24-2017 10:03 AM)toml_12953 Wrote:  
(05-20-2017 09:04 PM)ji3m Wrote:  I did some intensive work last year to create an rpl/rpn mode for the prime. With recent prime updates some errors occurred which I have fixed.

I'm probably missing something basic but how do I enter the PI character? Shift-3 doesn't seem to work.

Tom L
Download the latest version 23may17. Both pi and e were broken.

I work with android Prime only for now on my
Galaxy Tab Pro/Note 2

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)