Screen Mirroring
05-27-2017, 12:09 AM
Screen Mirroring
How do i know if my 1 year old HP Notebook can be Screen Mirrored to my Smart TV, On the bottom of my Notebook are 2 Model Numbers BCM9431424 is one the other looks like 15AF123C1 my serial number is CND662B2JN. I can not find anything under settings.

Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2017, 02:26 AM
RE: Screen Mirroring
This is not a relevant topic on the HP calculator forum. I've moved it.

-katie

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-28-2017, 07:01 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2017 07:01 PM by Dieter.)
(05-27-2017 12:09 AM)Robert Norris Wrote:  How do i know if my 1 year old HP Notebook can be Screen Mirrored to my Smart TV, On the bottom of my Notebook are 2 Model Numbers BCM9431424 is one the other looks like 15AF123C1 my serial number is CND662B2JN. I can not find anything under settings.

Robert, you may have noticed that this forum essentially is about old (really old) HP pocket calculators, i.e. 30 or 40 years old stuff. Current notebooks do not quite fit this description. ;-)

Anyway: noone will be able to help unless we know what connectors are available both on your notebook and on your TV set. Over the last years I have not seen any notebook or TV that would not have some kind of HDMI connector, so your quipment probably (!!) features this connection as well.

So there is a simple solution: take a look at your TV set and check if there is a standard HDMI socket. Then take your notebook to your local PC store and ask for an appropriate cable (notebooks may use smaller than regular HDMI plugs). The person at the store may also show you how to set up the display settings (usually there are several options for external displays, depending on the OS and graphics hardware).

Dieter
05-30-2017, 01:17 AM
Yes I noticed after I posted my topic that I had the wrong forum. Thank you anyway.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)