Bugs in graphic functions
07-10-2017, 01:35 PM
Bugs in graphic functions
Hello,
I found a bug when I was using the BILT_P function.
When you are using the function like this:
Code:
DIMGROB_P(G1,320,1000);
BLIT_P(G0,0,0,320,240,G1,-100000,0,-100000+320,241);
FREEZE;
Your screen will be in a mess.I think The BLIT_P function will copy the memory in front of the GROB if you copying the GROB with zooming and x(or y) below zero.
When you are using DIMGROB_P in this way:
Code:
DIMGROB_P(G1,320,1000,#FF000000h);
The content of the GROB will also display part of the calculator's memory.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2017, 05:15 AM
RE: Bugs in graphic functions
I have made some programs to read the memory by the bug. The appicon,icon and lt attached are png files. The program readmem and mem2file must be used after the disp2 or disp runs.
Here is part of my calculator's memory:
Format(F)Quit(Q)Formatting will clear all data on the disk, continue?File System:Disk Size:Disk Format:Disk:UnknownFAT12FAT16FAT32FATNTFSERROR CODE:Illegal file format! To initialize the file format supported by system, the original data will be lost. Continue?Please format disk!Space insufficient!Disk format mode error!Disk error. Please try to repair by PC.No disk!File name error!File operation error!The folder's name or file's name already existed!The file or folder number is overflow. Please delete some unnecessary and try again.No corresponding file or folder!The file was deleted or is being used!The reading or saved data is out of the range of the target file.The attribute conflict between folder and file and can't be changed.Too many files are open. Please close some and try again.The file is in use. Please close it and try again.The file attribute error!The database is damaged. Please repair by PC or delete data.Database can't be used normally. Please try to repair.The record index of database is overflowed. Please delete some records and try again.The database is overflowed. Please delete some records and try again.The record index is overflowed, please synchronize with PC and try again.Too many files are open. Please close some and try again.System error!This executable file is a different version than the Unit and will be stopped!This is a data file and can't run independently!Fail to open the file and the program will be stopped!Fail to load the program and it will be stopped!Program failed to decompress and will stop!Records are up to the maximum. Please delete some data.Memory insufficient. Please delete some data and optimize memory.Space of the largest folder insufficient!Battery low! Data can't be deleted or saved!Memory error. Erasing failed!Memory error. Writing failed!Fail to recognize memory type!Memory accessing error!Your machine is un-initialized. Please reset your machine.Memory insufficient. Please delete some data and optimize memory.Memory allocation failed!Battery low! Memory can't be optimized. Please charge to continue.Extension card is unformatted. Format it?Peripheral device writing error!Hardware error!Data status error!Unrecoverable read error!Recoverable Read Data with ECC!Illegal Logical Block Address!Storage device is write protected!Medium changed!Incompatible medium installed!Medium format corrupted!No Medium!Storage device not exist!Erasing failed!RAM insufficient!Battery Low!User Custom Error!Please log-in our Website to download on-line service!Total length of path overflowed!MP3 playing should be stopped to continue.Destination file is read only and the operation failed!The system has been locked. Please unlock firstly!Compatibility information:Memory insufficient! Applications can't work!Resetting.
Please wait...Checking data,
please wait...Reset system?Clear user's data(C).Clear user's data?Touch Panel CalibrationClick HereClick1 here to confirmEnter correct password to continue!Battery low! Please charge now to avoid data loss!Battery too low! System will power off! Please recharge!Battery low!Battery too low! System will power off!Please clear user's data.Search GameSearch eBookSearch HSK Mock Test

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

.zip  memory.zip (Size: 70.19 KB / Downloads: 4)
.png  icon_1.png (Size: 326 bytes / Downloads: 93)
07-12-2017, 05:05 AM
RE: Bugs in graphic functions
I found another bug of the drawing function. The alpha in different functions or different usage gives different effects,for example:
Code:

RECT_P(0,0,100,100,#400000FFh);
FREEZE;

Code:

RECT_P(0,0,100,100,{#FFh,#40h});

Code:

DIMGROB_P(G1,100,100,#FFh);
BLIT_P(G1,0,0,100,100,#0h,#40h); //the usage of alpha is not said in the help, this is another bug.
FREEZE;

Code:

FILLPOLY_P([(0,0),(0,100),(100,100),(100,0)],#FFh,#40h);

Code:

TRIANGLE_P(0,0,100,100,0,100,#FFh,#FFh,#FFh,#40h);

These codes gets completely different results, I think the alpha of FILLPOLY is correct while the RECT is very strange. (you can see it in detail at http://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-6994.html)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)