Bode Plot App
10-21-2017, 09:39 AM
Bode Plot App
I think toshk wrote this app. His PM is disabled, so I'm having to post this here. Is there any documentation for the Bode Plot App?
Thanks in advance.
-Donald
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2017, 12:57 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2017 01:01 PM by salvomic.)
RE: Bode Plot App
hi,
surely you have already seen this post...

Read also this one that has some examples and a bit of discussion inside...

Salvo

∫aL√0mic (IT9CLU) :: HP Prime 50g 41CX 71b 42s 39s 35s 12C 15C - DM42, DM41X - WP34s Prime Soft. Lib
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-21-2017, 01:37 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2017 01:57 PM by webmasterpdx.)
I can't find Bode() after installing it...in the toolbox-User menu?
This is the only example...have no idea how to use the symbolic view...
Thx
10-21-2017, 06:15 PM
(10-21-2017 01:37 PM)webmasterpdx Wrote:  I can't find Bode() after installing it...in the toolbox-User menu?
This is the only example...have no idea how to use the symbolic view...
Thx
Recompile the App first;
toolbox-User menu>>App
10-21-2017, 07:11 PM
It wasn't in the user menu, but I was able to edit the program and close it (which should compile it) and the call to BODE(0.01,100,[1 2],[3 4 5]) ran with a result of 0.33333, but the plot said insufficient stats data....on the virtual prime. Also, the history changed the numerator and denom to [2] and [60] respectively. I don't put apps on the actual calc unless they work on the virtual prime.
I guess it doesn't work...I got the latest zip from hpcalc.org. Note that there were a bunch of extra .png files but they weren't in the app directory....I just grabbed everything and tried to install in my virtual prime.
Note that I reset the virtual prime to the factory defaults before installing this.
10-21-2017, 07:30 PM
(10-21-2017 07:11 PM)webmasterpdx Wrote:  It wasn't in the user menu, but I was able to edit the program and close it (which should compile it) and the call to BODE(0.01,100,[1 2],[3 4 5]) ran with a result of 0.33333, but the plot said insufficient stats data....on the virtual prime. Also, the history changed the numerator and denom to [2] and [60] respectively. I don't put apps on the actual calc unless they work on the virtual prime.
I guess it doesn't work...I got the latest zip from hpcalc.org. Note that there were a bunch of extra .png files but they weren't in the app directory....I just grabbed everything and tried to install in my virtual prime.
Note that I reset the virtual prime to the factory defaults before installing this.
It does not appear in user menu b'cos is (CAS + HOME syntax) + App;
http://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-3891.html
it should appear on Apps; unzip file drag to Virtual/Prime
>>Apps>>Bode Plot>>Shift>>1>>Bode plot(App)>>Check
if no errors after Check. voila!
open App.
type on command line BODE syntax;
use VIEW button for selections.
10-21-2017, 09:36 PM
I did all that....same results.
I'll look at the code when I have time. Obviously has bugs.
10-21-2017, 09:40 PM
...unless hpcalc.org doesn't have the latest version....anyone know this?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)