menu on prime
03-21-2014, 05:24 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2014 05:25 PM by kifura.)
menu on prime
Is there a way to add this kind of menu on prime?

[Image: vigag2.jpg]

i tried with with DRAWMENU but i was unable to insert drawings just strings even when i tried with PIXON_P it wont let me create pixel over (xxx,219), is there a way to do that?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: menu on prime
Here's an example of mine on how to make graphical touchscreen menus:

http://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-315.html

Graph 3D | QPI | SolveSys
03-21-2014, 05:50 PM
Thanks, but i was thinking on editing the menu on the bottom, is it possible to add pixel drawing instead of strings to that?

if it isnt i will use your menu

Thanks
03-21-2014, 05:59 PM
(03-21-2014 05:50 PM)kifura Wrote:  Thanks, but i was thinking on editing the menu on the bottom, is it possible to add pixel drawing instead of strings to that?

if it isnt i will use your menu

Thanks

You can; first you have to clear the current screen (e.g. use the RECT_P command). Then you can draw your image using PIXON_P. If your images are simple, then you can probably save a lot of space using PIXON_P and LINE_P. On the other hand, complicated images are probably best via the ICON command.

The main thing to get from my example is how to trap the touchscreen events since the icons themselves aren't really all that important (nor their location).

Graph 3D | QPI | SolveSys
03-21-2014, 06:07 PM
Thanks i will try that

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)