HP Forums
New set of skins for HP Prime Virtual calculator - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum)
+-- Forum: HP Calculators (and very old HP Computers) (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: HP Prime (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: New set of skins for HP Prime Virtual calculator (/thread-19232.html)

New set of skins for HP Prime Virtual calculator - Spybot - 11-30-2022 08:36 PM

I'm glad to share this new set of skins for the HP Prime Virtual calculator, these were made all 100% vectors. I hope you like them.

INSTRUCTIONS:
- I assume you have the latest virtual emulator version (2021 10 1).
- Each skin has 4 files, you will do the following for each skin.

1.- Unzip skin file.
2.- Copy the 4 files to this location: Documents\HP Prime\Skins
3.- Enjoy!

RE: New set of skins for HP Prime Virtual calculator - calc_freak - 11-30-2022 09:28 PM

Very nice. Just a small suggestion: enlarge the screen on the Vertical_Small a bit to be more representative of the actual size. Awesome work, many thanks for your effort!

RE: New set of skins for HP Prime Virtual calculator - Spybot - 12-01-2022 12:23 AM

Hi calc_freak!

Yes, believe me I tried for the vertical version several different screen sizes (maintaining the aspect ratio) between the small and the medium size, but all of them showed things incorrectly, I don't know if it's a glitch from the emulator or something. So I decided to assign the original 320 x 240px screen size to the vertical version, this size does show things perfectly fine as well as the 640 x 480px for the medium size and the 960 x 720px size for the large version.

RE: New set of skins for HP Prime Virtual calculator - calc_freak - 12-01-2022 03:18 AM

No worries, you did some great work. Thanks again!