HP41c HP-IL Development Module - Box pic ?
03-29-2023, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2023 12:51 PM by rprosperi.)
RE: HP41c HP-IL Development Module - Box pic ?
(03-29-2023 03:33 AM)Sylvain Cote Wrote:  
(03-28-2023 12:42 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  The HP-IL Diagnostic Module was never released as a product per-se, it was used internally within HP, but over time eventually escaped both by HP service folks leaving modules in 41s sent in for service, and also via PPC.
Actually, the 00041-15043 version was released and was in official price lists with a SRP of 75.00 USD.
It was also included in the 82166C HP-IL Development Kit.

Wow! Thanks for correcting me!

While I now recall the latter, I don't think I ever knew that it was formally sold and included on price lists. I don't doubt you about the price list, but which kind of list have you seen this on, e.g. in the common tri-fold brochure-type lists of that era, or on the full-page document-type lists? I have many of them and will peruse them to find it, primarily to see what other obscure products were included at that time. No need to scan it, just ;let me know the date if you find one.

Of course the question now becomes what was the box/label like for the Diag ROM SKU that was sold....

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP41c HP-IL Development Module - Box pic ? - rprosperi - 03-29-2023 12:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)