HP Prime Beta Firmware Version 2.2 Revision 15008
07-18-2024, 05:11 PM
RE: HP Prime Beta Firmware Version 2.2 Revision 15008
Bonjour
Python sur Hp Prime a 2 facettes, il y a l'application qui est je pense plutôt pour l'apprentissage et il y a l'implémentation sous forme d'un second langage en plus de PPL qui est un vrai plus selon moi, bien qu'actuellement je ne l'utilise pas.
Aucun langage n'est parfait et chacun des 2 a sûrement des avantages et des inconvénients, pouvoir combiner les 2 est très intéressant.
Hp prime est la seule a avoir cette implémentation avec la possibilité de dialogue entre les deux langages.
Par contre de ces discussions il ressort selon moi que la possibilité de désinstaller les applications que l'on n'utilise pas serait bienvenue.

Hello
Python on HP Prime has 2 facets, there's the application which I think is more for learning and there's the implementation in the form of a second language in addition to PPL which I think is a real plus, although I don't use it at the moment.
No language is perfect and each of the 2 certainly has its advantages and disadvantages, but being able to combine the 2 is very interesting.
Hp prime is the only one to have this implementation with the possibility of dialogue between the two languages.
On the other hand, it seems to me from these discussions that the ability to uninstall applications that you don't use would be welcome.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Sorry for my english
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP Prime Beta Firmware Version 2.2 Revision 15008 - Tyann - 07-18-2024 05:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 88 Guest(s)