HP Connectivity Kit Crashes When I try to Transfer a Program to my Calculator
06-10-2018, 03:44 PM
RE: HP Connectivity Kit Crashes When I try to Transfer a Program to my Calculator
(06-03-2018 11:50 PM)Tim Wessman Wrote:  It sounds like there is something fishy about that file specifically and not the rest of them. Could you post it somewhere? Or else email it to "calcbeta@hp.com" and we can hopefully figure out what is wrong with it for the future?

Tim,

Thank you very much! Actually it was once with one file I had downloaded from this site (called "acides", a small program), the other time with a small program I had written myself. I retried with another mini program with sme basic formulas, and had the same problem, so for now I give up on using the Prime. I believe the problem must be with the HP software on Mac, I'll wait the next update before I try again. In the meantime I am going back to my faithfull TI Nspire, which is less pleasant to use than the Prime (buttons, display ...), but which has proven to be very reliable and I never had any problem writing software on the Mac and transferring it to the calculator.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP Connectivity Kit Crashes When I try to Transfer a Program to my Calculator - enricor - 06-10-2018 03:44 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)