What would you like to see in a future HP Prime II? (HP Prime², HP Prime 2X)
04-06-2020, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2020 12:34 AM by toml_12953.)
RE: What would you like to see in a future HP Prime II?
(04-06-2020 02:42 PM)Dands Wrote:  IF HP was to release a totally new model, what would you like to see?

I'd love to see a completely redesigned system, new keyboard layout, better connectivity, bigger screen and new apps.

Let's discuss and maybe give them some ideas!

I'd like a printer interface, some additions to HPPL: user-defined record definitions, passing parameters by reference as well as by value, optional parameters to functions, no predefined variable names (like A - Z) let us decide what variables we want to use. Sound (or even just a beeper) would be nice. A full version of Python to replace HPPL could bring in a whole new bunch of users. Also, I'd like to see two models: One with CAS and one without. Too often interactions with CAS interfere with my usage. I never use CAS so I'd go for the non-CAS version. TI is doing quite well selling both the CAS and non-CAS versions of Nspire. The CAS on Nspire isn't as intrusive as it it on Prime either. If you don't use it, you won't know it's there.

Tom L
Cui bono?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see in a future HP Prime II? - toml_12953 - 04-06-2020 08:44 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)