What would you like to see in a future HP Prime II? (HP Prime², HP Prime 2X)
04-07-2020, 07:08 AM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2020 07:11 AM by Tyann.)
RE: What would you like to see in a future HP Prime II?
(04-06-2020 02:42 PM)Dands Wrote:  IF HP was to release a totally new model, what would you like to see?

I'd love to see a completely redesigned system, new keyboard layout, better connectivity, bigger screen, new apps and most importantly: better phasor notation (polar) capabilities in CAS.

Let's discuss and maybe give them some ideas!

Bonjour

Pour moi qui utilise la Hp Prime pour mes loisirs, notamment la programmation.
Une résolution supérieure (640*480) avec un écran un peu plus grand.
Un dispositif sonore couplé à des alarmes avec lancement de programme comme sur Hp 50g.
Une ouverture à la programmation native.
Une extension de PPL : adresses des variables, peek et poke, paramètres facultatif, par valeur
ou par référence.
Repliage des fonctions/sous programmes et options de recherche/remplacer dans l'éditeur de programmes.
La possibilité de faires petites graphiques dans les notes et d'afficher celles-ci par programme.
Bref l'idéale serai que Hp sorte en parallèle au modèle actuel, un modèle ouvert non destiné au système étudiant dépourvu de mode examen .

Hello

For me who uses the Hp Prime for my hobbies, especially programming.
A higher resolution (640*480) with a slightly larger screen.
A sound device coupled with alarms with program launch as on Hp 50g.
An opening to native programming.
An extension of PPL: addresses of variables, peek and poke, optional parameters, by value or by reference.
Folding functions/sub-programs and search/replace options in the program editor.
Possibility to make small graphics in the notes and to display them by program.
In short, the ideal would be for Hp to come out in parallel to the current model, an open model not intended for the student system without an exam mode.

Sorry for my english
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see in a future HP Prime II? - Tyann - 04-07-2020 07:08 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)