What would you like to see in a future HP Prime II? (HP Prime², HP Prime 2X)
05-04-2021, 03:12 AM
RE: What would you like to see in a future HP Prime II? (HP Prime², HP Prime 2X)
(05-03-2021 05:28 PM)jonmoore Wrote:  I think the photo below shows what I mean ref the alpha text legibility.

I guess I never use my calculators at that angle. I always used them sitting flat on a desk where the trapezoidal keys are perfectly shaped, though I wish the print had even more contrast for the alpha characters. I know the G2's contrast improved significantly over the original version A model, but even more would be appreciated.

The additional of Python is very exciting and I understand that in France and perhaps other European countries this is a major selling point. In the American system, calculators are not generally used for teaching programming. I'd estimate that <1% of my students have ever written a program on their calculators on their own. Some are into programming, but they do that on their laptops.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see in a future HP Prime II? (HP Prime², HP Prime 2X) - Wes Loewer - 05-04-2021 03:12 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)