What would you like to see in a future HP Prime II? (HP Prime², HP Prime 2X)
10-17-2023, 01:20 PM
RE: What would you like to see in a future HP Prime II? (HP Prime², HP Prime 2X)
(07-18-2023 12:38 AM)john gustaf stebbins Wrote:  
(07-17-2023 01:01 PM)m_a_s Wrote:  No. Mechanical keys are a must. Besides, what's the point. May as well just update the app.

Has anyone looked into creating a Bluetooth calculator keyboard for use with phones and computers? It seems that there are off the shelf components for makers that could implement the electronics. The tough part would be assembling good feeling keys and deciding on a layout. Using overlays it might be something that could support different types of calculators and data entry modes. I've got regular keyboard and mice that handle switching between multiple devices so I can use them on my phones and computers. I'd like to see something with more keys than a standard 10-key pad, but not necessarily the full key set of a Prime.

Someone did it the perfect way @ https://hackaday.com/2019/08/16/broken-h...-keyboard/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see in a future HP Prime II? (HP Prime², HP Prime 2X) - gwh - 10-17-2023 01:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)