HP-15C Enter key issue (s/n: 2241A)
07-17-2014, 01:34 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2014 01:37 PM by jebem.)
RE: HP-15C Enter key issue (s/n: 2241A)
(07-17-2014 12:17 PM)Les Bell Wrote:  I have a Google Sheets spreadsheet, but I'm not sure I should reveal it to She Who Must Be Obeyed - it gave me a shock when I saw the total!
Oh yes, one needs to spend the salary's money to keep the world economy rolling!
Seriously, in my home I'm in charge and I have the last word... "yes dear"" Smile

I believe I have paid at very least 30% of my total expenses on this hobby on s&h costs! This is a big business for the Post services for sure.
The other day I acquired a HP-27S for 28 Euro from Spain, but the sellers refused to sell it unless I pay 20 Euro more for s&h... it is a kind of rip of. I only accepted because I wanted to have it asap.

And one week ago I acquired a HP-20S in excellent condition for 23 Euro, also from Spain, and again the seller tried the same trick asking me 29 Euro for a "international registered packet" (he even shown me the link to http://www.correos.es) but this time I showed him that there is another cheaper option called "international registered letter" good to send "letters" up to 2Kg for just 8.75 Euro Europe wide!
Well...

Jose Mesquita
RadioMuseum.org member

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP-15C Enter key issue (s/n: 2241A) - jebem - 07-17-2014 01:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)