WP34S overlay - anyone still making ?
05-14-2023, 02:49 PM
RE: WP34S overlay - anyone still making ?
Eric Rechlin used to sell the sticker sets but I don't think they're available anymore. With demand being minimal these days there may be a chance that he'll provide you with the assets for printing your own set. You can get decemt quality vinyl print on demamd for a minimal print order.

As to whether it's worth the effort, that depends on how much you feel you that really need a WP34S. It's worth knowing that the Swiss Micros WP43S is due very soon. Beta editions are already in the hands of the faithful. My personal advise would be to wait for the WP43S. Walter, Paul and a multitude of others have been woking this for a very long time. The WP43S is the calculator they wanted to create all along and it's great to see their efforts bear fruit.

In the meantime, you can download the emulator for MacOS and Windows (not sure about Linux) to get a feel for calculator before you part with any hard earned cash. :

Details of the emulator are available on the Swiss Micros forum. Apologies for not providing the link myself, I'm being rushed out the door by my partner as I write this last sentence... Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WP34S overlay - anyone still making ? - jonmoore - 05-14-2023 02:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)