WP34S overlay - anyone still making ?
06-03-2023, 02:53 PM
RE: WP34S overlay - anyone still making ?
(05-18-2023 10:47 PM)Eric Rechlin Wrote:  I do plan to make another batch. Lately I've been sidetracked by my scanning project (finally wrapping up, after about 800 books with nearly 100,000 pages scanned), and now finally catching up on the things set aside for the last 3 years while I was scanning.

I can't promise a date, but I am hoping it won't be long.

If it helps to have more volume of pre-orders, put me down for a couple of sets.

ESPECIALLY if they are to be printed on the really nice matte finish vinyl... I might order 3-4 instead!

These overlays DO wear out with constant use, so it pays to tuck away a few in reserve so one can do the replacement at one's leisure. If we all make more people aware that new runs might be coming along (i.e. by noting not only on this forum but elsewhere), you might get a bigger volume of pre-orders that would make it more worth the effort.

(BTW, the reason I mentioned "matte finish" is that I have both a WP34s and a WP31s. The 34 has a matte overlay, but my 31's overlay is somewhat shiny... which I've discovered is VERY annoying!)

Daily drivers: 15c, 32sII, 35s, 41cx, 48g, WP 34s/31s. Favorite: 16c.
Latest: 15ce, 48s, 50g. Gateway drug: 28s found in yard sale ~2009.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WP34S overlay - anyone still making ? - johnb - 06-03-2023 02:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)