The Programming Book - A Guide To Programmable Calculators by Hewlett-Packard
05-06-2018, 09:35 PM
RE: The Programming Book - A Guide To Programmable Calculators by Hewlett-Packard
I agree with Archilog, lot of time for nice reading, excellent.
I will try to compress them a little bit. Thanks for sharing Bob
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2018, 07:13 AM
RE: The Programming Book - A Guide To Programmable Calculators by Hewlett-Packard
(05-06-2018 04:20 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  OK, for those waiting for these docs, here they are:

The Programming Book - A Guide to Programmable Calculators

What to Look for Before You Buy an Advanced Calculator

and as a Bonus:

Scientific Problems The Easy Way (HP-25)

I encourage anyone with similar vintage HP (or about HP stuff even if not created by HP) documents, brochures, pamphlets, guides, etc. to share them, so the community can enjoy them too.

My thanks to hp41cx for making 'The Programming Book' available.

I used to love stuff like this when I was in college (still do!) The HP-TI rivalry really shows in their literature. Thanks for sharing it!

Tom L
Cui bono?
05-07-2018, 07:57 AM
(05-06-2018 04:20 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  [...]
I encourage anyone with similar vintage HP (or about HP stuff even if not created by HP) documents, brochures, pamphlets, guides, etc. to share them, so the community can enjoy them too.

My thanks to hp41cx for making 'The Programming Book' available.
Bob,
thank you for your work and for making the result available. Besides being a great contribution to the community it is also supporting long term preservation. There are too many stories about private collections being dumped (for various reasons) or destroyed by flood and fire.
Having a digital duplicate and spreading it helps to conserve history and does (in my view) not diminish the value of the original paper copy. Having a real book or brochure in hand is still something different than "flipping" through an e-book.
Martin
05-07-2018, 11:26 AM
Thanks so much Bob and hp41cx
Graham
05-07-2018, 10:01 PM
(05-06-2018 04:20 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  OK, for those waiting for these docs, here they are:

WOW. Thank you so much for making these available. I got on the HP bandwagon in the late 70's with an HP29C, so the style of that era brings serious nostalgia.
05-08-2018, 09:12 AM
Thanks Robert & appreciate your quick work :-).

Cheers,

Michael
05-09-2018, 03:28 PM
Thank you!

Robert
05-09-2018, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2018 03:44 PM by Zaphod.)
All I can say is yummy - excellent material

And many thanks rprosperi and HP41CX

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)