GO-29 SciRPN HP-29C Emulator for iPAD
12-31-2019, 04:57 PM
GO-29 SciRPN HP-29C Emulator for iPAD
I just purchased this emulator of the HP-29C Woodstock calculator for my iPad. I had previously purchased the GO-21 and GO-25 emulators, which are excellent and have been updated regularly to keep pace with Apple iOS updates. It is published by BigCatOs and is available for $4.99 on the Apple App Store under the name GO-29 SciRPN. It was introduced about 5 months ago, and the current version is 1.2. You can also purchase all three emulators as a bundle under GO-2+ SciRPN.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2019, 06:40 PM
RE: GO-29 SciRPN HP-29C Emulator for iPAD
(12-31-2019 04:57 PM)Michael de Estrada Wrote:  I just purchased this emulator of the HP-29C Woodstock calculator for my iPad. I had previously purchased the GO-21 and GO-25 emulators, which are excellent and have been updated regularly to keep pace with Apple iOS updates. It is published by BigCatOs and is available for $4.99 on the Apple App Store under the name GO-29 SciRPN. It was introduced about 5 months ago, and the current version is 1.2. You can also purchase all three emulators as a bundle under GO-2+ SciRPN.

I had the opportunity to beta test it and write several programs for the emulators (included in your purchase). I always wanted to program an HP-29 (had one in 1979) but did not have the time since I was busy with the HP-67 and then the more powerful HP-41C.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)