Unable to store a library in port 2 (HP-50g)
09-07-2021, 09:41 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2021 09:43 PM by cahlucas.)
Unable to store a library in port 2 (HP-50g)
Today I wanted to save a library in port 2 of my HP-50g. That didn't work, instead, I got the following error: "Ins. Mem: 4426, Bytes". Error number #7000h. Then I gave the following command: 2 PVARS, resulting in 466960. So in port 2 I still have 466960 bytes free. The library itself is only 23873.5 bytes in size. This library has already been stored in port 2 several times, without the mentioned error message. What I find strange is the error number. This one should have been: #1Ah, instead, it is #7000h. I don't think the hexadecimal number after the message belongs to this error either. In port 2, I have already stored several other libraries, and the library in question is not one of them. Does anyone know what this error message means and how I can solve this problem? Sincerely, Karel.

I use HP-16C, WP-34S emulator, HP-35s, HP-48GX, HP-50g, and HP Prime G2.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2021, 11:45 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2021 11:45 PM by BINUBALL.)
RE: Unable to store a library in port 2 (HP-50g)
Probably this thread can help you. I've got the same error like "Ins. Mem: XXXX, Bytes" while installing extable library. It reminds me.

S.Korean / HP-50G | fx-570EX | fx-570CW | HP-200LX
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-10-2021, 08:58 AM
Hi guys,

**Be careful using Flashtools with Emu48**

I had Flashtools already installed and I was running out memory. Using FTOOL I found left over part of files deleted some time ago. I try to repack port 2 and that's when everything went very bad, catastrophic.

Every time I try to start a new or old 50g KML session the emulator will make a constant chirping sound but will not turn on until I close the session down. I assume the memory file has been corrupted, try to reset, replaced the rom file and Emu48.dll.

Where is memory file? Is it hidden somewhere?

Thank you.
09-10-2021, 08:36 PM
(09-10-2021 08:58 AM)RPLman Wrote:  Hi guys,

**Be careful using Flashtools with Emu48**

I had Flashtools already installed and I was running out memory. Using FTOOL I found left over part of files deleted some time ago. I try to repack port 2 and that's when everything went very bad, catastrophic.

Every time I try to start a new or old 50g KML session the emulator will make a constant chirping sound but will not turn on until I close the session down. I assume the memory file has been corrupted, try to reset, replaced the rom file and Emu48.dll.

Where is memory file? Is it hidden somewhere?

Thank you.

Flashtools uses the virtual Saturn opcodes from the 49g+/50g. In theory it should work fine on Emu48+ with the service pack that enables emulation of the ARM models. It would not work well on the standard Emu48 as it simulates a standard Saturn.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)