HP-97 Programs (Updated!)
09-15-2021, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2021 11:37 PM by plore90.)
HP-97 Programs (Updated!)
Hello everyone, here a series of programs for Hp-97 adapted from the Texas Instruments sr-56 Software Library. For use, refer to the Software Library SR-56 on the DATAMATH site.In each listing, the LblD subroutine contains the user-defined function used by the program.
I have tested the various programs enough but if you find any errors or a better implementation of the instructions you are welcome.
The INVLaplaceTransform (which uses the respective data card to load some REGS's values before running the program)program is a my original program that uses the Gaver-Stehfest algorithm and does not exist in the sr-56 software library. I hope they can be useful to some of you.
I have update this post with a new program see below new posts..

Attached File(s)
.pdf  HP-97 First Order Differential Equation Runge-Kutta III Order Method.pdf (Size: 28.31 KB / Downloads: 27)
.pdf  HP-97 Integral F(x) AB Simpson Methodt.pdf (Size: 28.7 KB / Downloads: 22)
.pdf  HP-97 InvLaplaceTransorm.pdf (Size: 29.98 KB / Downloads: 8)
.pdf  HP-97 InvLaplaceTransorm_DataREG.pdf (Size: 20.35 KB / Downloads: 8)
.pdf  HP-97 Root F(x) Bisecant Method.pdf (Size: 28.42 KB / Downloads: 21)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2021, 03:56 PM
RE: HP-97 Programs
Very interesting programs. Since you have tested it, please I ask for the instructions for data entry and key sequence for results. I would very much like to have numerical examples to be able to test the operation of the four PGRMs.
Thank you in advance for your time to share on MoHPC.
Pedro
09-15-2021, 06:50 PM
RE: HP-97 Programs operative instructions
Instructions for the above programs
1) HP-97 First Order Differential Equation Runge-Kutta III Order Method
LblD => F(x,y) Y'= eexpX - y
x0 => press A
y(x0) => press B
h >=0 => press C Integration step ex. h= 0.5
Press E to start the program calculus
Next Iterations press R/S

2) HP-97 Integral F(x) AB Simpson Method
Integral S from a to b F(x) dx
LblD => F(x)
a => press A
b => press B
c => press C 'n. of intervals n to be even integer 2,4,6.....

3) Hp-97 Root F(x) bisecant Method
LblD => F(x)
Xstart => press A 'ex. X0 = -2
DeltaX => press B 'X0+DeltaX
Precision => Press C ' Xtrue = Xapproxim. +- Precision
4) HP-97 InvLaplace Transform
This program uses the Gaver-Stehfest algorithm to calculate the Laplace antitransform of an F (s) with poles and zeros. f(t) = Integral from 0 to infinite of F(s)*ds. Ex. (2*s quadratic-4s-7)/(2s-1). The register 5 (R5) contains the variable s of the function F (s) (look the subroutine LBlD of the listing)
The subroutine LblD contain the function F(s).
The t=0 initial value stored to A '(LblA) it cannot be 0 exact but a value close to 0 must be entered, that is 0.1 or 0.01 or 0.001 because the HP-97 stops the calculations for operation ​​divided by 0 with an ERROR flashing on display !!. The upper bound of the integral can be any value of t>0 ex.1,2, 3,4,5,...30.. etc. that is, the length of the time window of time t axis that we desire.
0.1 or 0.01 or 0.001 Press A 't0=0
tfinal Press B ' 1 or 2 or 3 or...10.. press B
Deltat sampling step 0.10 or 0.010 Press C
Press R/S to terminate the Iterations
09-15-2021, 09:00 PM
Thank you, I will try my best to experiment with all this
Pedro
09-15-2021, 09:32 PM
ThankYou Pedro!
09-18-2021, 11:46 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2021 12:02 AM by plore90.)
Update!!
I added a new Indefinite Integral program of a function y = f (x). The integral is calculated by approximating the indefinite integral with the sum of n definite integrals of dx = 0.1 starting from X = X0. The program asks for the value of Y (X0) for X = 0 through the label A then just press the label E to start processing. The processing prints the values ​​of the primitive of F (x) in correspondence with x values ​​with an interval of 0.10.
The program can be terminated at any time by pressing the R / S key.
The function Y = f (x) is defined under the label D that is LblD. The variable x is in register R5. For functions that include trigonometric functions remember to set the Radiants with the Rad key before the execution with lblE !!! This program can also be used to compute the one-sided Laplace transform for t> 0. F(s)= Integral from 0 to infinite f(t)*exp-(st)*dt

Attached File(s)
.pdf  HP-97 Indefinite Integral Y(x).pdf (Size: 28.82 KB / Downloads: 22)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)