HP-41CX and HP-45 for sale
10-30-2021, 08:52 PM
HP-41CX and HP-45 for sale
For sale are two of my HP calculators and a couple miscellaneous HP-25 items. My preference is to sell everything as one lot, but if no offers for the lot are forthcoming, each calculator and the related accessories will be available as 2 sublots or bundles. Can email photos on request.

HP-41CX bundle:
HP-41CX, missing side power port cover, and 2 end port covers. It does contain 2 X-Memory modules and 2 port covers. Black Educalc case. Calculator was working before battery pack deteriorated, and I presume it still does. I had previously rebuilt the 82120A battery pack with Ni-Mh batteries about 20 years ago, and still have the pack and electronics (batteries removed). Also includes the 2-prong HP power adapter/charger, Owner Manuals Volumes 1 and 2, and Quick Reference Guide. This was a back-up to my 41CV and has seen little actual use; calculator is in great condition inside and out, and should be a great basis for a system with a rebuilt or new battery pack of your choice.

HP-45 bundle:
HP-45 calculator in cosmetically fair, functional condition. After-market battery pack working, but weak, probably 10+ years old. USB adapter/charger (from waterhosko). Includes original case, user manual, and quick reference guide. Non-functioning but intact original external power/charger also included.

Miscellaneous HP-25 items:
Calculator Accessories booklet and tri-fold Quick Reference Guide.

Asking $200 plus shipping for the whole lot. I'm a long-time HP Museum member, but have been mostly absent in recent years. Hoping to pass these items on to someone who will appreciate them. Contact me through the forum with an email address if interested. Will try and address them quickly when notified, have a week or so to focus here.

Thanks, Bill
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-31-2021, 02:06 AM
RE: HP-41CX and HP-45 for sale
Will send message with my e-mail.
10-31-2021, 05:05 PM
RE: HP-41CX and HP-45 for sale
The items in my first post are all sold.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)