WANTED: W&W HP-41 Assembler Handbuch
07-10-2024, 04:16 PM
WANTED: W&W HP-41 Assembler Handbuch
I'm looking to buy an original W&W HP-41 Assembler Handbuch. Should be in good condition.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2024, 07:23 PM
RE: WANTED: W&W HP-41 Assembler Handbuch
ha! I didnt even know such a thing existed and there you are looking for a good condition original!

Man, I am so out of the loop. This j. o. b. thing is really in the way of working on important stuff....

Cheers,

PeterP
07-12-2024, 05:29 AM
(07-10-2024 07:23 PM)PeterP Wrote:  ha! I didnt even know such a thing existed and there you are looking for a good condition original!

Me too, until recently, when one of my HP colleagues showed me his copy. And that was in good condition. So there is still some hope ;-)
07-19-2024, 11:18 AM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2024 11:20 AM by Christoph Klug.)
Dear Jürgen and Peter, I own one W&W Assembler Handbuch in my book collection : Brown carton cover and rear cover. Also some brown carton pages in between. Internally a collection of papers with NOMAS listings. The first pages of the document created from W&W in German language...

With best wishes from Hildesheim / North-Germany - Christoph
07-19-2024, 04:01 PM
(07-19-2024 11:18 AM)Christoph Klug Wrote:  Dear Jürgen and Peter, I own one W&W Assembler Handbuch in my book collection : Brown carton cover and rear cover. Also some brown carton pages in between. Internally a collection of papers with NOMAS listings. The first pages of the document created from W&W in German language...

The one I saw looks like this. It contains an introduction in German (a few pages only), an Assembler 3 manual, a David Assembler manual and the NOMAS listing.
[Image: hp41-wuw-assembler-manual-1-small.jpg]
07-19-2024, 04:17 PM
Dear Jürgen,
On me side does not exist the W&W booklet cover. Only the internal paper stack:
1= W&W German text
2= Assembler 3
3= NOMAS listings

The David Assembler I have only as paper copy Which I get from ERAMCO SYSTEMS...

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)