HP Prime manual update?
08-29-2024, 02:29 PM
HP Prime manual update?
Hello,
i apreciate to receive new firmware releases for the Prime from time to time; this is very important in order to correct bugs and implement new tools. At the same time i notice that the HP Prime manual is getting older and older...

I know that we can use the on-calc Help to understand new commands, however i remember that Moravia had in mind to update the manual. Am i the only one who'd like an update of the manual ?

Thanks

Giancarlo
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2024, 03:02 PM
RE: HP Prime manual update?
No, you are not the only one that would like an update of the manuals.
Even if only PDF.

I have a G1, and two G2's and I have not updated the calculators to the Beta, because I don't use them every day.
When the Release version is available, I'll dig them out and update.
08-29-2024, 08:58 PM
I’d like an updated manual as well.

An update to the macOS Connectivity Kit and Virtual Prime would also be great!
08-30-2024, 08:29 AM
Hello,
it is also a viable solution imo to make an Advanced User Reference Manual (AUR) for the PRIME. That would also solve the costs issue for HP/Moravia. I don't know how many copies could be sold; the world has changed so much that i don't know how the market could react on such a product nowadays.

However i think that the manual should be consistent with the device firmware. The number of commands that have been corrected or implemented in the calculator is so high that makes the current (2017?) manual obsolete.

Thanks

Giancarlo
09-06-2024, 10:43 PM
What would be really nice to see in an updated manual is the .hpprgrm file format structure.

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)