hp prime sdk for app development
09-14-2024, 09:08 AM
hp prime sdk for app development
Hello, is there any sdk avialable for hp prime app development from scratch? I need to develop some application for EE
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2024, 12:27 PM
RE: hp prime sdk for app development
You can develop these in PPL right on the Prime itself, however if you mean a C-based low-level SDK, then no, there is nothing like that available

--Bob Prosperi
09-14-2024, 02:56 PM
You can use Xcode or Visual Studio Code to write PPL code and then test it in the HP Prime emulator. To do this, drag and drop the UTF-16LE `.hpprgm` file into the HP Connectivity Kit to load it into the emulator.

If you drop a plain UTF-16LE file without the `.hpprgm` header and footer into the HP Prime emulator’s `Calculators/Prime` directory, it will not appear. If documentation were available on the `.hpprgm` file structure, you could create a command-line tool to add the necessary header and footer, allowing you to build a valid `.hpprgm` file directly. This would enable you to write PPL code in Xcode, generate the correct `.hpprgm` file, and test it in the emulator without using the HP Connectivity Kit.

Insoft Tools for HP Prime Software Development
09-15-2024, 07:24 AM
Thanks for your response, let me try it, I am not from software background, it may take bit long for me
Today, 07:11 AM
I a getting error when i tried to unzip the P+ for windows ,Please see the attachment
http://insoft.uk/action/?method=downlink...e-plus.zip

Please help

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

.zip  prime-plus.zip (Size: 10.29 KB / Downloads: 0)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)