Prime Emulator Android App Stuck in Exam Mode
08-07-2016, 10:37 PM
Prime Emulator Android App Stuck in Exam Mode
I purchased the official HP Prime Android app but as I was following the Quick Start Guide I entered the exam mode (with center LED flashing) and I can't get out. Anyone know how to exit this mode in the app? I know you can get out of it in the real calculator by connecting to a computer by USB but that doesn't help with the app.

Thanks in advance,

Rob
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2016, 12:15 AM
RE: Prime Emulator Android App Stuck in Exam Mode
According to this post by Tim Wessman:

"To get out of exam mode, you will have to slide the menu out from the left and do a reset."

It is pity that some important features are still missing on android emulator (user's accessible folder without phone rooting for example) whilst exam mode, which is totally unusable feature on a phone, is present.

Prime, 15C CE
08-08-2016, 02:04 AM
Thanks chromos, that did it. For $6 the emulator is a great value and will probably lead to me buying the calculator.
08-08-2016, 02:15 AM
You paid $6 for it? Congratulations! I paid 617 CZK (25 USD by today exchange rate). Maybe this is the reason why I'm more disappointed with android app than others. :-(

Prime, 15C CE
08-08-2016, 02:26 AM
I purchased it today for $5.99 from the Google Play Store and it's labeled as THE HP Prime emulator.
08-08-2016, 02:32 AM
I can see nothing like 'HP Prime emulator' on Google Play. What I can see is HP Prime Graphing Calculator, which I have.

Prime, 15C CE

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)