CAS Programs
03-28-2017, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2017 06:26 PM by math7.)
CAS Programs
Hello, I think the manual needs to explain more and have more examples about programming the HP Prime, it is very superficial, and I have already read some threads in this forum where there are many doubts of programming in the CAS system, could you tell me What is the CAS option that appears when creating a new program? See attached image. What is the difference between a program that uses this CAS option and a program that does not use it? I do not understand well about this, the manual explains almost nothing of these things. The manual of the HP 50g is quite complete for example, and besides this is the Advanced User's Manual, which explains all the commands, libraries, equations and variables of the system, should do the same with the Prime.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2017, 06:48 PM
RE: CAS Programs
Here are some notes that you may find useful:

http://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-3590.html

Graph 3D | QPI | SolveSys
03-29-2017, 12:06 AM
Thank you very much Han, I will study your notes in great detail to learn more about programming the HP Prime; But I think that those in charge of the manual should do a job like this and finish even more the pages dedicated to the whole programming of the premium, after all is something of the main thing in a programmable calculator. It is one thing that there are people who share your knowledge like you, but it is somewhat rude having to learn as in asking parts in forums and other people because the documentation of the first one is not broad enough. Thank you.
03-29-2017, 12:09 AM
I think it would be extraordinary if some of the most experts in this forum agreed and could make another supplementary manual to that already made by HP; That the manual had contributions from Joe Horn, Cyrille, Parisse, DrD, from you and others in this forum that have many knowledge and very valuable !!! I wish I could ....

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)