HP41C made in Brazil with singular SN
06-21-2017, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2017 12:40 PM by isanchez.)
HP41C made in Brazil with singular SN
Hi,

just to show you an HP41C I have obtained from the original owner, here in Spain.
It is very nice shape and functional.
It is tall keys, with the first design display driver and golden balls contacts.
It has also the first printing design in the keyboard plate finish (not the plastic sticker but the metal plate)
What is rare in this case is that it is made in Brazil (not so many) and the SN is 1957B0193. It cannot be from the 57th week... the previous owner says the back cover is original.
I enclose some pictures just as curiosity. I really like this specific model!

On the other side talking about "rare" HP41 models, I also have two HP41CV with tall keys, with similar SN obtained from different sources and supposedly never repaired. I can post some pictures in a next post.

Maybe you can share "rare" hp41 models from your collections! Early and/or odd SN.

Kind regards
Ignacio
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: HP41C made in Brazil with singular SN
Apparently on some assembly lines the SN machinery was not reset for the year flip as it should have been. I have seen another that was a 1954A SN. Very rare indeed!
06-21-2017, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2017 03:54 PM by AndiGer.)
RE: HP41C made in Brazil with singular SN
Same in Singapure a year later. See this thread I opened last year:
http://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-6997.html
There it was the card reader assembly line.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)