HP-Prime CAS manual translated to English
01-24-2018, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2018 09:36 PM by Luigi Vampa.)
RE: HP-Prime CAS manual translated to English
I am a calculus fanboy, with no Prime around yet, so I am nothing but a CAS watcher. Nevertheless, I have always been shocked by the lack of such a comprehensive translation.
This doc is going to be another must-have. It would be extremely interesting to print and keep it handy on your desk, even with no Prime around!
Très bon travail!!
Merci beaocoup, Monsieur!!!

Saludos Saluti Cordialement Cumprimentos MfG BR + + + + +
Luigi Vampa +
Free42 '<3' I + +
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2018, 11:03 AM
Hello all

Since the document is now available, I would be very pleased that some of you, native English speakers, check my translations, especially those highlighted in yellow (there are very few), as said in my first post.
My goal is to correct them if needed, remove the higlighting and then propose a definitive "clean" document.

Thanks for you help and kind regards.
Find all posts by this user
01-25-2018, 11:08 AM
(01-24-2018 09:28 PM)Luigi Vampa Wrote:  This doc is going to be another must-have. It would be extremely interesting to print and keep it handy on your desk, even with no Prime around!

I agree!
Merci Jean Michel.

Salvo

∫aL√0mic (IT9CLU) :: HP Prime 50g 41CX 71b 42s 39s 35s 12C 15C - DM42, DM41X - WP34s Prime Soft. Lib
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)